This article at si.com asks some questions regarding the illustrious history of the Chicago Bears QBs. See how well you can do; the answers are after the jump.
1. Which Bears quarterback was once banned from the Playboy Mansion?
2. Who holds the Bears' single-season record for passing yards, with 3,838?
a. Sid Luckman
b. Jim McMahon
c. Doug Flutie
d. Erik Kramer
3. Which future major league manager played quarterback for the Decatur Staleys, a forerunner of the Bears?
a. Casey Stengel
b. Leo Durocher
c. Chuck Dressen
d. Charlie Grimm
4. Name the three quarterbacks who appear in the Super Bowl Shuffle video.
5. On the now defunct website tradecade.com, how did Cade McNown's time with the Bears come to an end?
a. Mauled by a lion
b. Yanked away by a giant cane
c. Shot from a cannon
d. Kicked out of town by the ghost of George Halas
6. Steve Stenstrom had 1,182 more passing yards at Stanford than John Elway. How many more yards did Elway have than Stenstrom in the NFL?
Match each number with the appropriate stat.
a. Completion percentage of Chad Hutchinson in his one season with the Bears (2004)
b. Hutchinson's ERA in his one season with the St. Louis Cardinals (2001)
c. Passing yards per game as a Bear for Rick Mirer, whom the team gave up a No. 1 pick to acquire in 1997
d. Will Furrer's QB rating with the Bears
Match the quarterback with the ignominious act he committed.
11. Jim McMahon
12. Cade McNown
13. Jim Miller
14. Kyle Orton
a. First NFL QB suspended( for taking performance-enhancing drugs
b. Shown in widely distributed photos holding a half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels, with much of the whiskey apparently dribbled onto the front of his shirt
c. Mooned a TV helicopter
d. During rookie season, pleaded no contest to illegally possessing handicapped parking placards while in college
Answers: 1. Cade McNown, for taking one of Hugh Hefner's Playmates to Mexico; 2. d; 3. c; 4. Steve Fuller, Jim McMahon, Mike Tomczak; 5. b; 6. d; 7. d; 8. b; 9. a; 10. c; 11. c; 12. d; 13. a; 14. b