1. Defensive line much improved along with the rest of the Defense.
2. Devin Hester emerging as a legitimate Receiver Sunday night with 90 yards and a TD.
4. Robbie Gould as good as gold yet once again.
5. Earl Bennett showing promise as Cutlers favorite target. The chemistry is obvious between the two players.
6. Bears were about 2:30 seconds from securing a win on the road against a key NFC North rival despite some key injuries.
7. Nick Roach and Hunter Hillenmeyer filled in nicely off the bench.
8. Manning off the blitz is like a jet propelled rocket. I hope we see more of that this season.
9. With the exception of the last 2:30 of the game, Lovie Smith did a great job as Defensive coordinator. There is no question the Bob Babich effect was not in play Sunday Night.
1. We lost 2/3 of our linebacker corps.
2. We look weak up the middle against the run with the injuries.
3. We need better decision making at key moments of the game by both players and coaches.
4. Cutler needs to tone it down a notch or two. He's not in Denver anymore and he needs to learn not to force throws.
5. Our run game was non existent Sunday night. Our offensive linemen have to get off the ball and open up holes for Forte to have success this season.
6. Our Receivers need to complete their routes and act like they know what they are doing out there. I am surprised our receiver coach Drake did not teach Bennett how to line up at the line of scrimmage by now.
7. We need to stay healthy against Pittsburgh. This team cannot really afford anymore injuries.
The Bears have shown they are an improved team. The Defense looks poised to be in the top 10 in the league with Lovie calling the shots. A lot of this will depend on how well the back ups perform in the absense of key starters. A win at home this week will quiet all the nay sayers. Pittsburg is the defending SB Champs so a victory will really allow the Bears to regain their swagger and confidence. Hopefully Jay Cutler will start out a little slower as we establish the run against them. I'm sure after looking at film Jay must realize that he forced too many passes last week. He won't get away with that against Pittsburgh either.