Quarterbacks (2): Jay Cutler, Caleb Hanie
- Hanie's done well in preseason and I think we're only bringing two.
Running backs (4): Matt Forte, Kevin Jones, Adrian Peterson, Garrett Wolfe
- Forte and Jones will carry, Wolfe and AP are more than valuable on ST
Fullbacks (1): Jason McKie
- The unquestionable spot
Wide receivers (6): Earl Bennett, Devin Hester, Rashied Davis, Devin Aromashodu, Johnny Knox, (Iglesias or Rideau)
- Bennett and Hester are locks, Davis locked his spot with that one hit on ST against Denver, Aroma gets in for recieving show, knox for ST which leaves Iglesias or Rideau on the outs.
Tight ends (3): Desmond Clark, Greg Olsen, Kellen Davis
- Love Gaines but with Des and Greg, Kellen becomes our solid backup
Offensive linemen (8): Josh Beekman, Roberto Garza, Olin Kreutz, Kevin Schaffer, Dan Buenning, Chris Williams,
Frank Omiyale, Orlando Pace
- Stay healthy, stay healthy, stay healthy....
Defensive linemen (9): Anthony Adams, Mark Anderson, Alex Brown, Jarron Gilbert, Tommie Harris, Marcus Harrison,
Israel Idonije, Adewale Ogunleye, Matt Toeaina
- See Offensive line note...
Linebackers (6): Lance Briggs, Hunter Hillenmeyer, Pisa Tinoisamoa, Nick Roach, Brian Urlacher, Jamar Williams
- Hunter gets in for ST ahead of Freeman
Cornerbacks (6): Zackary Bowman, Corey Graham, Trumaine McBride, Charles Tillman, Nate Vasher, Rod Hood
- My one question, does McBride get a spot or does that free up another slot?
Safeties (5): Josh Bullocks, Danieal Manning, Al Afalava, Kevin Payne, Craig Steltz
- Mann, Al, and Payne are lock, Steltz and Bullocks are the natural choices
Specialists (3): Robbie Gould, Patrick Mannelly, Brad Maynard
- I take back what I said about FB being the only unquestionable slot....
So, thats my story and I'm sticking to it...at least, until Jerry announces the Marvin Harrison pickup.