Just a few things about the game...some observations, if you will.
- First off, It's fairly obvious that rumors of the demise of Jay Cutler and the Bears recievers were greatly exaggerated.
Cutler was absolutely fantastic. Accurate, poised, intelligent. The Kellen Davis TD was really really nice.
- Matt Forte, once again, didn't do much, but he and AP ran pretty hard for what they got.
I'll take winning a game without over working Forte. The next few teams we play get significantly worse as far as Run D goes.
- Johnny Knox is, and remains, a god among men.
Kind of self-explanatory. Kellen Davis is becoming a legitimate threat too. He had some nice catches. Hester and Olsen had average games, but came up big when it mattered.
- Despite what we may say here, it's obvious that the defense is much better.
Alex Brown was everywhere, the pass D was, for the most part, good. Just a solid preformance. Hillenmeyer became a leader too. Seeing him screaming instructions at everyone else was nice to see. Afa is tackling everything that moves.
- And finally, Robbie Gould is better than you.
At life. Even if he does look like the other guy from Two and a Half Men. =)