With all the FA FS's making deals with other teams, that doesn't leave us with a whole lot of options after Atogwe. I would love for us to sign Atogwe just as much as the next Bears fan, but what happens if for some reason the deal does not get done? If we decide to move up in the draft, who would you like to see us trade, what compensation would you like to see us get, and what team do you think will give us the best compensation? I am just interested in hearing what all of you think should be our back up plan. Hopefully we hear some good news on our boy Atogwe, until then...should be a fun and interesting debate.
109 votes total
This FanPost was written by a Windy City Gridiron member, and does not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of its staff or community.