Its that time of year again. Time to sign up for some Fantasy Football. We are running through CSBSports this year.
CBSSports.com is offering us a 50% discount on our leagues, meaning each league we create will cost $90. A league will consist of 10 teams, so the cost of to participate comes out to a measly $10 each. After that one is full, I'll batch the next 10 together for the second league, the next 10 for the third league, and so on. When you send in your fee to PayPal, in the memo spot let me know it's for fantasy football, and if you're willing to be a commissioner for a league. For every extra league we create, I'll need one person to be the commissioner.
So why do Fantasy Football through CBSSports? Well, I'll tell you.
Why use a paid league when others a free? Well, for one you'll be supporting SB Nation and BTB, and we are very appreciative of that. Also, CBSSports.com Fantasy Football Commissioner has some cool features.
- Customization of entire league...rules, scores, teams +more
- Multiple draft options including auction drafts
- Ability to manage your league and team on your mobile phone
- Expert and user generated analysis
- Live chat/league instant messenger
- Fast and incredibly accurate live scoring
- Archived historic league data for future seasons
- See more here
Anybody who wants to join in, please do. I know you can play fantasy for free at plenty of places, but if you want to help us out a little at WCG, want to play with other community members, and experience a great fantasy football product, consider joining a league.