I know this isn't very accurate and by no means is it a prediction for what will happen throughout the season, but this is fun to think of nonetheless.
- 7408 yards of total net offense, would have been 1st in the league last season(and ever).
- 5792 yards net passing, again, tops in the league, and ever
- 1616 net rushing yards, tied for 24th in the league ( at least it's an improvement)
- Ouch, 64 sacks, would be the most in the league
- 304 points 23rd ranked, unimpressive
- 42% 3rd down efficiency, tied for 10th in the league
- 2688 total yards allowed, first in the league
- 2368 net yards passing, 1st in the league
- 320 rush yard allowed, first in the league
- 32 sacks, tied for 18 in the league
- 224 points, first in the league
- 28% fist downs allowed, first in the league
- 48 takeaways, first in the league (I'm not 100% sure)
Again, this is not a prediction but rather to generate some discussion. If there are any other stats that you think are important, put them in the comments.