As our respective teams, the Bucs (NOT THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS) and the Bears face will off in London on Sunday; I and (hopefully) other peanut gallery members will help answer any questions you might have on the Bucs. Certain topics might include:
1) WHY CAN'T OUR OWN FANS SPELL OUR TEAM NAME CORRECTLY? BUCS, NOT BUCKS (Glazer puns are just awful).
2) Return of Tanard Jackson and how he elevates our secondary. Well, Maybe.
3) Gerald Mccoy was finally getting better, but then he got injured.
4) Why can't our cursed offense score 26 points every game? Is it that hard?
5) Honestly, our team needs some better player names. I'm getting tired of not having a cool name for any person on our team.
So without further theory, onwards with your questions. I'll be here to answer some or most of them as soon as possible.
Also, Rec this if you have a compelling need for this to stay on top on the Fanposts.