SAN FRANCISCO - NOVEMBER 13: Head coach Jim Harbaugh of the San Francisco 49ers argues with an official against the New York Giants during an NFL football game at Candlestick Park November 13, 2011 in San Francisco, California. The 49ers won the game 27-20. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
A team can get stomped one week, but if they impressively bounce back all is forgotten. A team steps up with a statement win, then loses all momentum by laying an egg the following week. A team that you'd expect to win fails to get it done against a "lesser" opponent. Even in week 10, there's still some perplexing things going on out there. The NFL truly is a week to week league. At least we have one thing we can count on, and that is the Colts still suck.
1) The Colts are bad, but I'm getting sick and tired hearing about how Peyton Manning is the league MVP and he hasn't played all season. That was witty the 1st time I heard it, now when I hear it I want to punch someone.
3) Just imagine when the Bronco football club from Denver finally implements that new and fancy T Formation. Then they'll really be cooking with gas.
5) Can we take the Ravens seriously when they follow up the big last week win with a stinker in Seattle?
6) I can now safely say that I believe in the 49ers. Jim Harbaugh is a heck of a coach and he has that team playing real good football.
8) I don't know why teams kick to Devin Hester, but I'm sure glad they do.
10) That was a big time statement game by the Patriots. Their defense came up big and their O continues to roll.