Here's one positive for us Bears fans... They were knocked out of the playoffs by the eventual Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers. Nah, it still sucks. Even though the great Packer offense only managed 14 points in the NFC Title game... just trying to spin some positivity here... The arrow is definitely pointing up for the Bears, but Packers are on the upswing too... Oh well, it could be worse, we could be Viking fans.
1) Congratulations to Richard Dent on finally being inducted into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. It's good to see the Chicago Bears represented on Super Bowl weekend.
2) And speaking of the Bears representing Super Bowl weekend, kudos to Israel Idonije for being a finalist for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award.
3) The Doritos finger licking man was kind of creepy.
4) Bridgestone Tires had a couple good commercials...
5) But my favorite commercial was little Darth Vader using the force.
6) Hundreds of fans were turned away at the Super Bowl because their seats weren't ready. That has to suck, unless they were Packer fans, in which case it's just a little amusing.
7) Woops... Christina Aguilera flubbed the National Anthem. But for those of you betting type folks, her rendition clocked in at a minute fifty five.
8) Can someone explain Slash to me.
9) Anyone catch the Jay Cutler joke in the pregame show? Bad...
10) Green Bay had a good game plan and they executed it perfectly. Aaron Rodgers got his Championship belt, so that belt thrust celebration is all good now. Damn...