Just a list of a few thoughts i jotted down during the game. Because sobriety allows me to do such things.
1. 1st team o-line looks good. False start by Carimi was ehh, but he is still a solid player.
3. Defense is not looking good against the run at all, and looks so-so against the pass. Maybe that'll change once they start deploying their actual Defensive scheme
4. Major Wright may suck... i still haven't decided yet.. He's missed two key tackles in two games. He needs to definitely step it up , or Conte will be breathing down his back for that starting job
5. Amobi Okoye is a beast. that is all.
6. Urlacher still making plays like it's the early 2000's
7. Roy E. Williams making a couple nice grabs. The one INT was odd. Couldn't tell if the defender tappe dit or not, still shouldn't have been thrown into coverage by Cutler.
8. Earl Bennet is solid and should really be looked at for the starter job.
9. Sanzenbacher makes the team easily. I feel bad for doubting the guy early on in training camp, he's really done well.
10. Special Teams (mainly kick coverage) looks terrible. Step it up.
And the team as a whole looks decent. Much better than last pre-season. this Bears team will win a few games this year, they just need to work on tightening things up before the season.