If you're following along, feel free to comment on the picks and enjoy. Each team will have 12 hours from the previous pick to make their selection. If for whatever reason, you are unable to make the pick in time, you may email me your top 3-5 picks (see email by clicking my name) and I will make the selection for you when it is time. If you do not email me your turn will be skipped and you can make your selection as soon as you return. The number of players to be selected are as follows:
11 Offensive, 11 Defensive, 1 Kicker, 1 Punter, and 1 Head Coach.
You will have some leeway to customize how your team is set up. For example:
You can choose to have either 2 RBs, 2 TEs or 3 WRs in your offense. Also, you can choose to run a 3-4 or a 4-3 defense.
Here's the link to the DRAFT BOARD that I will be updating as the picks are made. As with the last post, go ahead and rec this so it will stay at the top.
With that, let's keep this thing rolling everyone!
1. power296: Lance Alworth, WR-Chargers
2. boydvv54: Marvin Harrison, WR- Colts
3. Wiedmann: Emlen Tunnell, S- Giants/Packers
4. Alex Mann: Chris Doleman, OLB- Vikings
5. Trey23: Earl Campbell, RB- Oilers
6. Ditka's Stache: Marshall Faulk, RB- Rams
7. MadDraculianStork5883: Harry Carson, MLB- Giants
1. MadDraculianStork5883: Gary Zimmerman, RT- Broncos
2. Ditka's Stache: Chris Carter, WR- Vikings
3. Trey23: Michael Irvin, WR- Cowboys
4. Alex Mann: Mel Hein, C- Giants
5. Wiedmann: Willie Davis, DE- Packers
6. boydvv54: Michael Strahan, DE- Giants
7. power296: Willie Wood, FS- Packers
1. power296: Brian Dawkins, SS- Eagles/Broncos
2. boydvv54: Paul Krause, FS- Redskins/Vikings
3. Wiedmann: Raymond Berry, WR- Colts
4. Alex Mann: Larry Wilson, FS- Cardinals
5. Trey23: Alan Faneca, OG- Steelers
6. Ditka's Stache: Steve Atwater, SS- Broncos
7. MadDraculianStork5883: Steve Largent, WR- Seahawks
<em>This FanPost was written by a Windy City Gridiron member, and does not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of its staff or community.</em>