It's been a while since I touched base with the WCG contingent regarding the new SBN United format, and due to some behind-the-scenes discussions, I wanted to pick your brains a little bit.
We have one of the best communities in the entire SBN family, so your opinions carry weight not only with me, but with the mothership as well. Feel free to speak candidly on any (or all) of the topics below...
1-a. Why do you think the number of FanPosts and FanShots being written by our members has decreased to almost a snail's pace since United?
1-b. Why do you think the numbers of comments on FanPosts and FanShots have decreased so dramatically?
2. When you visit WCG, what percentage of your time is being spent on stories in the Cover (the 5 articles featured on the top of the page), versus the rest of the website?
3. What is your favorite part of the new United layout?
4. What is your least favorite part?
5. If you could suggest three things for us to do to make your visit to WCG more enjoyable (related to SBN United), what would they be?
6. What else would you like to tell me about WCG that isn't covered above?
Please know that we do what we do because of you... Windy City Gridiron is the undisputed best place on the internet for hardcore Chicago Bears discussion, and SB Nation prides itself on making the user experience as awesome as possible -- So please, for the love of Ditka, let us know what you think about things now that we're a few weeks in to United. All feedback (including criticism) is welcome, so please speak your mind!