2 black... wide receivers
A dominant first quarter killed this as a contest but I'm not complaining. What did you all make of it? Let's see...
They spell it without an "n" in the Netherlands. True story.
DutchBear: LEGE-[Edit: MARTZ]ING-DARY
DaHamsta's razor. Like Occam's razor, only more Canadian, eh.
boydvv54: is Campbell actually playing or is NFL.com screwing up?
DaHamsta: Which one is more likely?
bassist33: That's a weird way to end that commercial. "I wish Greg Jennings was in my lap." ...and scene.
Spongie: It really should end with the male fans grabbing his crotch, for the sake of authenticity.
lmfsilva: they just don't want them to fall. Honest.
Hamsters don't have a head for numbers.
DaHamsta: Wright good in man coverage
suckmyditka: that was Hayden
Kay Paradiso: 24 = Hayden. Conte is normally the safety they put in Man more often than not.
northernsails: 21 = Wright
Kay Paradiso: 27 = McMannis
DaHamsta: I am really getting messed up with the numbers
I was keeping an eye on Larry Mayer's game blog when we were penalised for a safety.
Larry Mayer: J'Marcus Webb gets flagged for illegal hands to the face against Kamerion Wimbley in the end zone, costing the Bears safety. I could make a joke about the Bears offense finally producing some points, but Mike Tice is much bigger than me so I won't. The Bears still lead 7-2.
Seems like a strange way to celebrate...
suckmyditka: ARE YOU [Edit: MARTZ]IN ME
Allie: no, thank god.
WCG, your source for all in-game information.
B.B.BH: Sandy has [Edit: martz]ed up my internet. Keep having to reset my router. What happened to Izzy
suckmyditka: arrow to the knee
Kay Paradiso: Veteran explorer.
Look who's talking!
bassist33: Did he just call Lance Huey Louis?
DutchBear: Louis Lance
BigGeorgeTX: Sounds like a pornstar name.
Time travel exists. We have proof.
Vortex51: Freak i'm a min behind you guys......was like crap what turnover
crackedcactus: They are commenting from the FUTURE!
I dunno, farmers will tell you that fertilizer has value, too.
crackedcactus: We should put Webb in as FB. Or possibly as trade him for a road bump.
northernsails: ...sack of manure is more likely
What was Doc Brown's first name?
Bullforlife: I wonder what it would take to get Cook on a trade.
Just Dave: Time travel. The trade deadline passed
The Voiss: Damn another Vanderbilt mention. Its kind of early in the day to be drunk
The Voiss: Bonus drinks for a picture of Vandy University
Oh may gawwwwwd...
Bear Naked: cannot wait for black [Edit: roosters] 2
Just Dave: Woah. What?
B.B.BH: WOah Woah more info then i needed
bassist33: You might be interested in the Hester package.
Bear Naked: black ops 2. sorry myb
Bears-Cubs Bulls: auto text on a cell phone? What are you doing in your downtime bro? Those things learn from past usage…..
Needs moar Bush.
Just Dave: 2 Black [Edit: roosters].
Just Dave: I'll let it go at some point. Next season…
Syndor: Wtf did I miss?!?!
Dude. Or two, as the case may be.
Bullforlife: They need to pull the starters now. Especially Old man Urlacher, Tilli and Peppers
Bear Naked: yeah, get the younger guys more developed
B.B.BH: Younger guys are more developed. More talk about Black [Edit: roosters]?
Just Dave: DAMMIT!!! I resisted that one! But I thought it too…
TheMan1: I'm going to let my kid dress up like Tillman for trick or treat next year:
Kid: Go to the door.
Homeowner: Aw its Tillman
Kid: Punch the candybowl out of their hand.
Homeowner: Da Bears
Shuggs: Tillman on offense!
LightsOutVegas: give tillman the ball
Bear Naked: idk.. he might punch the ball out of his own hands. its like a condition for him
Seconded. On both counts.
suckmyditka: [Edit: MARTZ] CEELO MOAR FAITH HILL
northernsails: Actually...on further review...I'd rather not.
Dallas-Atlanta was tied 6-6 at the half.
David in Maine: Field Goal Battle....
northernsails: Robbie Gould, I choose you!
A few from fake Twitter accounts...
- The Washington Redskins' helmets are a moving tribute to foreskin awareness.
- My goal for today is to return my own interception for a touchdown.
- Halftime body shots. #CuttyDoesIt
- As is Bears custom, our routes are supposed to be short of the first down, but not that short.
- We keep this up we'll never need to throw again.
- This is getting absurd.
- Well that doesn't look good for Izzy. I'll remind Jay now to watch his thumbs.
- That field goal completely alters my halftime speech.
- Just woke up from a nap. How'd the 3rd quarter go?
- So Peanut Tillman. He's good.
- Brandon Marshall, also good. My press conference should be compelling today.
- One thing I've learned this season ya'll, is that it would nice to play against the AFC South every year.
- RT if you've forced a Titans turnover today.
- BREAKING: Multiple news outlets are calling it early: the Chiefs have lost to the Steelers. #ElectionDay
- Report: Mark Sanchez has been in the voting booth for over 3 hours now as he has been unable to complete a single vote.
- Report: Marvin Lewis confused in voting booth, burns two challenges in 3 minutes.
- Report: Vince Young somehow manages to vote for a doodle of a cat as a write-in candidate. #Election2012
- Report: Small crisis in Seattle averted when volunteer gives Russell Wilson a boost so he is able to see ballot. #Election2012
- Report: Tony Romo having difficulties voting as his vote keeps getting intercepted by the opposing party.
Texans next. It'll be a tough game, but keep your sense of humour and stay funny...