Hello everyone, Bill Swerski here on behalf of the Superfans. First off we'd like to thank Steven Schweickert for bringing the story of the Math teacher gone wild to the Windy City Gridiron readership in our stead. We were tied up over the weekend, and we'd like you to know that we did acquire a six pack of Super Bowl tickets to see our beloved Bears play in New Orleans once again. Carl knows a sausage distributor that services the Super Dome, and let's just say he owed a favor, but that's a bit off topic...
As soon as we saw the Packer math question story we wanted to fire into Mr. Amrein (if that is his real name), but we do have a lot of respect for the teaching profession, so we held back our ire. Instead we'll provide a much more Chicago friendly set of questions for you all to peruse. Good luck with the Quiz and Bear Down my friends...
1) Are you a Bears fan?
2) Who is your favourite Chicago Bear?
3) If Julius Peppers and Henry Melton combine to sack Aaron Rodgers, how much weight will come crashing down on the Packers QB?
4) If Mike Singletary, Wilbur Marshall, and Otis Wilson all suited up one last time for the Chicago Bears and they faced off against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field, what would the final score be?
5) If Charles Tillman can punch the goalpost rat a tat style with 33 punches in 30 seconds, how many punches would he deliver in 30 minutes?
6) Gale Sayers once score 6 TDs in a single game, how many times did he score per minute?
7) If Todd is having his 4th heart attack, and he's eaten 10,278 sausages prior to that time, and the rate of heart attack frequency goes up by 5% after each heart attack. How many more sausages will he have to eat before heart attack number 5?
8) Minneapolis is about 421 miles from Chicago. If a bus leaves from Minneapolis at 7am traveling to Chicago, and a bus leaves from Chicago at 5am traveling to Minneapolis, and both are traveling at 55 miles per hour. At what time will the buses pass each other.
9) Name the only person to be part of Chicago Bears championship teams as both a player and a head coach.
10) Theplay the Packers 4 times in two seasons. The Bears, being a much better team have a 100% chance of winning each game. What is the probability that the Bears win all four games? What is the probability that the Bears explosive offense will be held under 50 points in any game? What is the probability the Bears vaunted defense will even be scored upon?
We'll reveal the answers later this week, or you can just click here!