This is backup punter Ryan Quigley. He's right where we expected him, behind Adam Podlesh and Robbie Gould.
Some players to highlight...
- J'Marcus Webb gets the first crack at the left tackle position, with Gabe Carimi opposite him at right tackle. Chris Williams is listed as the swing tackle, with James Brown behind him at left tackle and Cory Brandon listed behind Williams at right.
- Devin Hester is marked down as the team's starting second receiver. Earl Bennett and Alshon Jeffery make up the third and fourth, with Dane Sanzenbacher and Eric Weems as five and six and Terriun Crump and Chris Summers behind them.
- Kellen Davis is the starting tight end, with Matt Spaeth and Kyle Adams behind him. Evan Rodriguez starts out at fourth string.
- Stephen Paea and Matt Toeaina are listed as "co-starters" for whatever that's worth, with Paea listed as the backup three-tech behind Henry Melton.
- Shea McClellin and Corey Wootton are the backup ends behind Israel Idonije, and McClellin is paired with Chauncey Davis to back up Julius Peppers.
- Tim Jennings is still currently the starter across from Charles Tillman, with Kelvin Hayden backing him up.
- At safety, Chris Conte and Major Wright are back there together.
Not a whole lot that we didn't expect - deference to the veterans that have been on the roster with newcomers having to prove themselves. What stands out to you about the opening depth chart?