The Chicago Bears only have two players listed as questionable (50/50 to play) on today's injury report. Cornerback Charles Tillman (knee), and tight end Martellus Bennett (knee), but both are expected to play on Sunday against the Washington Redskins.
Chicago has four players listed as probable (75% chance a player will play), LB James Anderson (back), DT Stephen Paea (toe), S Anthony Walters (hamstring), and S Major Wright (knee). Paea who missed the last couple games, will provide a boost to a position that has been lacking.
Julius Peppers, who was held out of practice on Wednesday, actually practiced yesterday and today, even though his designation is unlisted on the injury report.
With linebacker D.J. Williams going on injured reserve, the Bears promoted Jerry Franklin from the practice squad. Franklin is expected to fill a special teams role in place of rookie Jon Bostic, who will be the new starter at middle linebacker.
For the Redskins, they have seven players on their injury report, but all seven had full participation at practice today.
What are your thoughts on the injury situation for this weekends game?
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- How often are the Chicago Bears blitzing?
- Happy Birthday, Coach Mike Ditka
- Bears vs Redskins Preview: 5 Questions with Hogs Haven
- The Bears Den: October 18, 2013 - Week 7 news and notes
- Where's Lovie Smith these days?
- Chicago Bears Sackwatch 2013: Week 6 vs. New York Giants
- Chicago Bears Playbook - Jon Bostic's Debut in Review