The questionable (50% chance a player will play) Chicago Bears are, starting corner Charles Tillman and starting defensive tackle Stephen Paea. Tillman was limited at practice today after missing all week with a knee and groin injury, while Paea missed the whole week with a bad toe.
Other Bears showing up on the injury report listed as probable (75% chance a player will play) were, TE Martellus Bennett (shoulder), WR Brandon Marshall (foot), CB Sherrick McManis (quadricep), DE Julius Peppers (chest), and MLB D.J. Williams (illness). Safety Anthony Walters is listed as out (player will not play).
Back up interior offensive lineman Tim Lelito is the only Saint listed as probable.
The Saints do however, already have five players listed as out. RB Mark Ingram and WR Lance Moore will be missing from their offense, and on defense they will be without NT Brodrick Bunkley, S Roman Harper, and DE Tyrunn Walker.
Do you feel any of these injuries could affect the outcome on Sunday?
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- Utilizing Matt Forte is key for a Bears win this Sunday against the Saints
- Keeping an eye on Sproles in the passing game
- Pleased to Meet You: Week 5, New Orleans Saints
- Chicago Bears Sackwatch 2013: Week 4 vs. Detroit Lions
- Chicago Bears Playbook - Bad Luck and Briggs
- Breaking down the Matt Forte TD run against the Lions