In the second quarter, we saw these things:
- More McCown badness (almost INTs!)
- Downfield passing from Ponder (that's bad)
- Adrian Peterson getting his legs churning (that's bad)
- Mel Tucker yelling a lot
- 90 yards for the Vikings in about 2 minutes.
- Injuries! (Bowman, M. Bennett)
This isn't going the way we'd hoped, but there's a lot of game left. Let's see what these Bears can do. The Vikings are beat-able, but you have to execute. Bear down!
- Score Update: Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Quarter Open Thread
- Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings First Quarter Open Thread
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings: NFL Week 12 Pre-Party Open Thread
- Chicago Bears' Six-Pack Keys to Victory Over the Vikings
- Are the Bears' Defense too old? Yes... and no