Hello all, I'm dmac21bucs from Buc Nation and I have a little favor to ask of you guys. I'm making a bit of a tour around the SB Nation league asking each fan base a few questions about their team.
I'm not going to lie to you, this is purely for my entertainment. About six months ago I was hired at my local town's newspaper as one of the paper's two sports reporters, as I finish up my journalism degree. I can't understate how big if a sports nut I am, but unfortunately a full load at school and work has left me a little short on the research time I'd usually dedicate to reading up on other NFL teams.
Luckily, I have just wrapped up my finals for the semester which should give me a little more time on my hands than I'm used too. I'd like to use some of that time catching up on some of burning questions of this NFL season and who better to ask than the people who watch the team the most?
So without further ado, let me start:
1) What was your team's most productive offseason acquisition and what was your team's most disappointing offseason move (departure or acquisition)?
2) Who is your most impressive rookie? Most disappointing?
3) How has your season unfolded compared to your preseason predictions?
4) If you could fix one thing on your team (position, coach, scheme, ect.) what would it be?
5) Is the arrow pointing up or down for your team in the future and why?
6) What are your feelings on Trestmen, he was definitely an intriguing hire, has he improved the team over Lovie?
7) How is the decision to go with Cutler over McCown sit with the fanbase?
8) Do you lock up Cutler this offseason? If not, what's the answer at QB?
9) Do you see a transition from the old-school Chicago defense to a new offensive identity?
Thanks guys! I appreciate it