This should be really fun, and be interesting to look back on next Monday. Here is the 5 question test:
1. Which QB will be the THIRD QB off the board:
a. Geno Smith
b. Ryan Nassib
c. Mike Glennon
d. Matt Barkley
e. EJ Manuel
f. Write In (Wilson, Bray, etc.)
2. Which of the following players will be the LAST to be selected?
a. Luke Joeckel
b. Eric Fisher
c. Dion Jordan
d. Shariff Floyd
e. Dee Milner
f. Ziggy Ansah
g. Lane Johnson
3. Which Position will be taken first?
a. Guard (Cooper, Warmack, etc.)
b. Linebacker (Ogletree, Brown, Te'o, etc.)
c. Wide Receiver (Austin, Patterson, Hopkins, etc.)
d. Tight End (Eifert, Ertz, etc.)
4. When will the first trade happen?
a. Picks 1-3
b. Picks 4-7
c. Picks 8-12
d. Picks 13-18
e. Picks 19-25
f. Picks 26-32
g. No First Round Trades
5. In what round will the first special teams player be taken (Punters or Kickers):
a. Rounds 1-3
b. Round 4
c. Round 5
d. Round 6
e. Round 7
f. No Specialists Drafted
TIEBREAKER: How many QB will be taken in the FIRST ROUND of the 2013 NFL DRAFT?
I hope we can have some fun with this and make it interesting to look back on the draft with our "bold" predictions. Speak loud and proud!