We've been getting a lot of requests lately for a WCG mailbag, so decided it was time to step up to the plate and make it happen! Once per week, we will take member-submitted questions and do our best to provide answers.
How does it work?
We have an independent email set up just for the mailbag. Myself and our three editors (Lester, Kev, and Schweickert) will have access to the mailbag, and we will comb through each week to find the best, most relevant, most humorous, most creative, etc. questions, and then feature them on WCG.
- Please make sure to include your WCG/ SB Nation user name in your email if you would like us to give you credit in our mailbag posts.
- Once a mailbag article goes live, you may also drop questions into the comment section for consideration of future articles.
- We will also be accepting questions via Twitter using the hashtag #AskWCG, and at our Facebook page.
- While we will try to answer as many questions as possible, there is no guarantee that every question submitted will be featured.
- The mailbag email address: Ask.WCG@gmail.com
As always, you can contact any WCG staff member using the email address in their profile (if they provide it) if you have anything writer-specific.