Day 6 of practice is here! Yesterday's was eventful in an unwelcome way, with injuries striking several players. For a summary of what transpired, check the open thread, the recap post, and today's Den.
The offense excelled in the red zone drills... now, can they develop consistency? With DJ Williams expected to be out for at least a week, it seems like Bostic will be preparing to start at MLB next Friday. Don't forget to keep an eye on Jonathan Scott. No, really.
What storylines are you keeping an eye on today?
The Chicago Bears website also has a handy Training Camp FAQ which can be found here.
Please keep in mind that Open Threads are rated WCG-MA, so you may see a naughty word or two in the comment section. Here's a link to our community guidelines so you know what is still out of bounds. It may be an open thread, but we still should act fairly civilized, we're not Yahoos.
Now enjoy the open thread!
Sez Schweickert: Open Thread Responsibly (TM).
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- Chicago Bears Training Camp: Day 5 Recap
- Chicago Bears sign Defensive End Josh Williams
- Chicago Bears Training Camp: Day 5 Open Thread
- The Bears Den: July 31, 2013 - Training Camp news and notes
- Chicago Bears 2013 Position Battles: Running backs