The Chicago Bears are holding an afternoon practice today, and they are doing it in full pads. A padded practice a couple days after a preseason game was a no-no in the Lovie Smith era. This really isn't that big a deal, as Marc Trestman doesn't have the team go live during the team portion of practice.
Here are a few Tweets about the Chicago Bears to get the discussion flowing.
Good to see J'Marcus Webb replaced as the 1st team tackle, I just graded his 10 plays from Fri night, and he needs a wake up call. #Bears— Lester A Wiltfong Jr (@wiltfongjr) August 11, 2013
FYI: I'll have an article up about Webb's play probably on Tuesday...
Julius Peppers high-diving Shea McClellin after 99 blows up a swing pass to RB— John Mullin (@CSNMoonMullin) August 11, 2013
I hope Moon never figures out his auto-correct, like ever.
Marc Trestman very active at today's practice. Verbally and physically. He's stepped up the intensity in practice after Friday's game.— Zach Zaidman (@ZachZaidman) August 11, 2013
#Bears WR Joe Anderson will undergo an MRI on his right shoulder tomorrow. Injured Friday night at Carolina.— Brad Biggs (@BradBiggs) August 11, 2013
Please remember that all open threads are rated WCG-MA
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- The Bears' Six-Pack Keys to Victory: Preseason Week 2, Chargers Edition
- Chicago Bears fans: Either the sky is falling, or we're Super Bowl bound
- Quick Recap: Panthers beat Bears 24-17; Henry Melton and Patrick Mannelly injured
- Henry Melton's Injury is a Problem; Jon Bostic Shows Smooth Transition
- The Weekend Bears Den: August 10, 2013 - Preseason news and notes