Wide receiver Earl Bennett remains out with concussion like symptoms. Defensive tackle Stephen Paea sat out with some hip tightness. Defensive end Julius Peppers was not practicing, nor did corner Kelvin Hayden. Linebacker D.J. Williams is still out, and he's still in a walking boot.
Now on to some Tweets!
TE Fendi Onobun with a red zone TD catch followed by an emphatic jam over the crossbar. He played college basketball at Arizona.— Zach Zaidman (@ZachZaidman) August 5, 2013
6-5 WR Terrance Toliver with two TD catches in traffic in the red zone drill.— Zach Zaidman (@ZachZaidman) August 5, 2013
#Bears coach Marc Trestman says LT Jermon Bushrod could play Fri night at Carolina but only if he is 100 pct— Brad Biggs (@BradBiggs) August 5, 2013
Kromer rotating again: Webb at LT, Britton at RT. #Bears— Jeremy Stoltz (@BearReport) August 5, 2013
Joe Anderson w/ first team in place of Bennett. Isaiah Frey at nickel in place of Hayden. #Bears— Jeremy Stoltz (@BearReport) August 5, 2013
Jon Bostic still needs to work on getting enough depth when dropping back in coverage. Offense finding holes.— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) August 5, 2013
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- Is Phil Emery the Model of Future General Managers?
- Football Outsiders talks Chicago Bears with Windy City Gridiron
- The Bears Den: August 05, 2013 - Training Camp news and notes
- The Bears Six-Pack Keys to Victory: Preseason Game 1, Panthers Edition
- Chicago Bears Training Camp: Family Fest Practice Recap
- Chicago Bears sign Linebacker Andrew Starks, waive kicker Austin Signor
- Over/under: Jay Cutler