This will be year four of me sticking my neck out and making some NFL predictions. I've hit on a few through the years, and I've missed on even more, but the important thing is I'm putting my Thoughts out there. So after checking out what I've come up with, be sure to leave some of your own predictions in the comment section. Just remember, someone may call you out at some point if you get it wrong...
Here are 20 NFL Thoughts that you can take to the bank!
1) I already made one bold prediction for the 2013 season when I picked the Kansas City Chiefs as a surprise playoff team. Check out the comment section in that thread, Who is your surprise playoff team in 2013?, to find out which other teams were picked as surprises by some WCG members.
2) The New Orleans Saints will not make the playoffs.
4) Tim Tebow will not play in the NFL this season.
5) Rookie Montee Ball will lead the Denver Broncos in rushing, be the leading rookie rusher, and win the Offensive Rookie of the Year.
6) It seems I've made this prediction before, but Rex Ryan will be the first coach fired in the NFL.
10) Matt Forte will lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage.
11) Julius Peppers will have his best season as a Bear.
12) Marc Trestman will be the Coach of the Year.
13) The Chicago Bears will have a better statistical defense in 2013, than they did last year.
15) Wes Welker will have his fewest receptions since he was a Dolphin.
19) Calvin Johnson will not lead the NFL in receptions or receiving yards.
Now it's your turn... Drop a few of your own predictions in the comment thread, just be prepared to get called out if they go horribly wrong.