Chicago Bears fans, please enjoy... and if you find yourself hankering for a tasty sausage, don't say we didn't warn you.
For more from us fabulous Superfans, please consider perusing our very own section that the editors at Windy City Gridiron have so graciously given us. CLICK HERE for said section.
You may now continue with your regularly scheduled day.
Bear Down my friends...
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- Chicago Bears Playbook - Keys to Beating the Cincinnati Bengals
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett takes $1 million pay cut
- The Bears Den: September 06, 2013 - Week 1 news and notes
- Jerry Angelo says Jay Cutler is, "A good bet to have a top year"
- The Chicago Bears 1st Official Depth Chart for 2013
- Pleased to Meet You: Week 1, Cincinnati Bengals
- Bears vs Bengals will be the CBS national game, Cowher and Esiason weigh in on Cutler
- Chicago Bears Fantasy Football: Start 'Em and Sit 'Em versus the Bengals
- Julius Peppers restructures contract, $2 million in cap space created