At some point this off season the Chicago Bears marketing team will come up with a witty slogan for the 2014 season.
I think the classic motto, "Bear Down" is pretty catchy, and "Monsters Of The Midway" is a damn fine one as well, but we need something new and fresh for the 2014 season.
Here are a few slogans of yesteryear that the Bears unveiled to the masses that should get your brain going.
In 2001 the Bears revealed the iconic "Live It", and the Bears went out and and captured the NFC North with a 13-3 record.
In 2008 the Chicago Bears had "One City, One Team" and they finished with a 9-7 record.
2012 "Believe In Monsters" captured the hearts of Chicagoans everywhere, and the Bears finished 10-6.
It looks like a good slogan is the key to a winning season.
So what do you have? You can go funny or you can go serious, but remember to rec your favorites.
Helmet tip to Arrowhead Pride for the slogan idea.
- Windy City Gridiron Madden Stream: Community Challenge Day
- Chicago Bears 2014 Roster Turnover: Safety
- The Weekend Bears Den: February 08, 2014 - Chicago Bears offseason news & notes
- Chicago Bears 2014 Roster Turnover: Cornerback
- Chicago Bears 2014 Roster Turnover: Linebacker
- Chicago Bears Approval Ratings: Final Poll for Marc Trestman