Now the draft is over and you guys have integrated Allen into your team's defensive scheme. I still have love for the the guy. Hope you guys don't mind me asking some questions though...just to spark some constructive dialogue.
1. Were people at WCG surprised we traded back with Cleveland one spot only to take Anthony Barr with the #9 overall pick instead of a quarterback?
2. People have mentioned that Teddy doesn't exactly seem like a threat, there have been a lot of knocks on him. Bridgewater doesn’t exactly strike fear opponents into opposing team's hearts because has to earn that respect. Understandable, but what was the sentiment among the folks here at WCG when the Vikings took Bridgewater with pick #32?
3. The biggest variable in all of this is the coaching change we made with Zimmer as head coach and Turner as offensive coordinator. Gone are the predictable Frazier and Musgrave "play not to lose" attitude. Does the coaching change spark a twinge of concern of what Zimmer and Turner are capable of?
4. Was there a consensus of a particular player that Bears fans wanted to hear with the 14th pick in round 1? Were people hoping to go more defense or offense? Were people pleased with the Fuller pick?
5. What areas, even after all the acquisitions the Bears have had during the off-season, still concern you?
Like I mentioned before, take care of Allen you guys got a hell of a guy. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them best I can. Peace!