I keep seeing this story pop up everywhere and really need to talk about it. In 2004 the Bears and the Colts played in Soldier Field and the Colts put a hurting on us 41-10. Some seems to think this has any bearing on the coming Super Bowl.
Let us just list factors that no longer apply.
- Our starting QB was Craig Krenzel
- Mushin Muhammad was not on the team, nor was this version of Bernard Berrian
- Urlacher was out with injury
- The Colts rushed Edge 39 times. Edge ain't here no more.
- We have at least 5 guys on D, who were not playing that year
- One word: Hester
- One more word: Gould