After a successful year dealing with SBNation, Comcast decided they wanted more, so they have signed up for the 2010 series. The format will be pretty much the same as last year. You will see a weekly post that will be marked as a sponsored post, but the content will still be the great quality original material you have gotten used to here at Windy City Gridiron.
For those of you who want to know what this whole Comcast thing is all about, here are some nuggets for you.
* Comcast's cable lineup, including NFL Network, will offer wall-to-wall draft coverage including a live broadcast of the draft.
* NFL Network on Demand on Comcast will complement all the live draft coverage with profiles of the 100 top prospects available leading up to the draft.
* Comcast's NFL programming will also include extensive training camp coverage, preseason game broadcasts, and full coverage of Hall of Fame weekend.
* During the regular season, NFL Network on Demand lets you re-watch every NFL game as soon as 24 hours following it's original airing.
* The wildly successful and popular Red Zone will be back on Comcast for a second season.