Updated: The official site link is now live with the full chart. You can find it in a super-poppable fashion RIGHT HERE!
News is coming through the twitter wire now that the Bears first unofficial depth chart is released.
Big thanks to @BradBiggs and @ZachZaidman for being so on top of their game as to tweet these out right away.
Go below the fold to see what's been listed as of now. And I filled in the obvious ones, because everyone and their mom knows that Brian Urlacher is the starting middle linebacker.
- Quarterback: Cutler, Hanie. LeFevour
- Running Back: Forte, Taylor, Bell, Wolfe
- Wide Receiver: One side: Knox, Davis, Bennett. Other side: Hester, Aromashodu, Iglesias
- H-Back: Clark
- Offensive Line (l to r): Williams, Garza, Kreutz, Louis, Omiyale Backup (l to r): Shaffer, Asiata, Beekman, Marten, Webb
- TE: Olsen, Manumaleuna
- DE: Anderson and Idonije are co-starters opposite Peppers
- DT: Harris, Adams
- FS: Harris (Cobackups: Bullocks/Wright)
- SS: Manning (Backup: Steltz)
- SLB: Co-Starters: Roach, Tinoisamoa
- MLB: Brian Urlacher
- WLB: Lance Briggs
- K: Robbie Gould
- P: Brad Maynard
- LS/Lord of Awesome: Pat Mannelly
My question: Has Bennett really been that outplayed in camp? Third string receivers for the guy who's supposedly learned all the positions. We'll keep our eyes on that going forward.