NFL week 2 is just about in the books, with only the St. Louis Rams and New York Giants yet to play. The injury bug hasn't been kind to either of these two teams of late, so I'll set the over/under of players injured in this game at 4 (that's just how the luck in the NFL goes). Rams QB Sam Bradford may want to practice his fetal position going up against an angry Giants defense. Even if the Rams drop to 0-2 I still like them to win the NFC West. On to my thoughts!
3) Did the Jets wear those unis on purpose? Was this throwback weekend? No. Keep them in the closet.
4) I would have let Sebastian Janikowski attempt the 67 yard field goal.
5) Oh look Tony Romo's great again... MSM resume fawning...
6) Mike Kafka looked like a legit NFL QB in his brief time against the Falcons.
8) How about Kyle Orton? Any Bears fans hoping he fails?
9) The Bears need to lock Matt Forte up. I have a feeling this will be a weekly thought until Jerry Angelo pays him.
10) I can't wait to hear the Cam Newton haters explain this week's 432 yard performance.