It's time for my annual run down of NFL Thoughts you can take to the bank. I've had a few swings and misses in the two previous years I've done this, but I've also hit a few home runs. You could call me the Adam Dunn of preseason predictions, but since I'm not a White Sox fan that would probably offend me.
After the jump I'll run down some Bears thoughts and some general thoughts on the NFL. Enjoy...
1)2012 Pro Bowlers; , Brandon Marshall, , , , , . Yes, Chris Conte...
2) The Bears will be a playoff team.
3) The Green Bay Packers will win the NFC North. Damn...
4) The Detroit Lions will need to beat the Bears in week 17 to make the playoffs. And Lovie Smith, having learned from his previous week 17 failings, will go balls out to win. Which they will.
5) Lovie Smith will bat better than .750 in the challenge department.
6) Pat Shurmer of the Cleveland Browns will be the first head coach fired.
7) And the Browns will end up with the #1 draft pick next season.
8) The Buffalo Bills will make the playoffs.
10) Jets fans will be pining for Tim Tebow by week 5.
11) Andrew Luck of the Indianapolis Colts will win the rookie of the year and have a better statistical season than Peyton Manning.
12) The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson will be the next best rookie QB.
13) Jacksonville running back Maurice Jones-Drew will not hit a thousand yards rushing.
14) Tennessee's Chris Johnson will lead the NFL in rushing yards.
15) The New York Giants will miss the playoffs.
16) The Bears will open up 1-0. Book it.
Now it's your turn, what you got?