After a first quarter that saw:
- Multiple sacks by the Bears
- Bad special teams
- A successful Marc Trestman challenge
- Concerning play from McCown
- First quarter timeout!
- Penalties! Penalties everywhere!
We can finally go to the 2nd quarter. In this 2nd quarter, we hope to see all of the things that went well for the Bears in the first quarter continue, and all of the things that went poorly to stop immediately.
Keep it locked and loaded to WCG for all the news you'll need to know about what's happening in this game, and come back when it's over for instant analysis.
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings: NFL Week 12 Pre-Party Open Thread
- Chicago Bears' Six-Pack Keys to Victory Over the Vikings
- Are the Bears' Defense too old? Yes... and no
- Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings: Game time, TV channel, location, odds, online streaming and more
- The Weekend Bears Den: November 30, 2013 - Week 13 news & Bears-Vikings previews