Not too much has surfaced in the last couple days since the NFL's 'legal tampering' period began, which is no surprise considering the league sent out a memo to all 32 teams telling them to tread lightly before Free Agency officially begins on Tuesday.
We will start first with some Chicago Bears updates:
- RB Armando Allen: tendered for 2013 (LINK)
- DT Nate Collins (RFA) will not be tendered; will become UFA (LINK)
- At least six teams have expressed interest in LB Nick Roach (LINK)
- DT Amobi Okoye drawing interest from Dallas Cowboys (LINK)
- DB Zack Bowman drawing interest from other teams (LINK)
- Bears expressed interest in OG Ramon Foster (LINK)
- No update on Brian Urlacher, but John Clayton said on ESPN that he thinks a new deal with the Bears will get done in coming days.
For a complete list of Chicago Bears free agents, CLICK HERE.
One of the biggest names to hit the market this year will be OG Andy Levitre, and right now, there appears to be four teams expressing interest (that we know about)-- Bills, Chargers, Colts, and Titans.
While it's impossible to know which teams are talking to which agents right now, NFL.com is doing their best to track some of the rumors. You can see who has expressed interest in whom HERE.
The mothership is also keeping tabs of rumors, so add them to your bookmarks as well: LINK
This is your Sunday Funday Open Thread... We'll keep you up to date on all the latest and greatest as it comes across the wire. Have fun!