1) Kansas City Chiefs: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M - Even with the Chiefs franchising Branden Albert, they could still use a left tackle. Albert will probably just be a Chief for the 2013 season, so Joeckel could play RT for a year, then slide over to LT in 2014.
2) Jacksonville Jaguars: Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon - Whether you believe Jordan is a DE or an OLB, his #1 job in the NFL will be to rush the passer. At 6'6", 250, with 4.6 speed, he'll find a spot to do that in Jacksonville. The hot rumor is the Jags are seriously thinking about QB Geno Smith with this pick.
3) Oakland Raiders: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida - Oakland needs pass rushers, and while Floyd isn't a flashy edge rusher, he's athletic enough to play 5 technique DE or 3 technique DT. Geno Smith is a possibility here as well.
MORE: 2013 NFL Draft: Defensive Tackles
4) Philadelphia Eagles: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan - Fisher turned a lot of heads at the combine, and some believe he'll be the #1 overall pick. The Eagles just lost King Dunlap who started 12 games at tackle in 2012, but even with a full depth chart at tackle, it would be hard to pass on Fisher.
5) Detroit Lions: Ezekiel Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU - The Lions need a DE after cutting Kyle Vanden Bosch, and Cliff Avril signing with the Seahawks.
6) Cleveland Browns: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama - The top corner in the draft would compliment the two new defensive linemen the Browns just bought in free agency.
7) Arizona Cardinals: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia - The Cards needs a QB, and in my opinion Geno Smith is the best QB prospect in the draft.
8) Buffalo Bills: Matt Barkley, QB, USC - I think the Bills are a candidate to trade in front of the Cardinals if they can, so they can take Geno Smith. The Bills need a franchise QB, so they roll the dice on Barkley.
9) New York Jets: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia - The Jets need to get after the QB, and Jones led the nation in sacks.
10) Tennessee Titans: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee - Even though the Titans signed the top OG in free agency, I think a guard could be in play with this pick, but I'll play the odds and assume they look elsewhere. Patterson seems to be the consensus top WR in the draft, and the Titans need play makers.
MORE: 2013 NFL Draft: Wide Receivers
11) San Diego Chargers: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama - Warmack may be the best player in the draft, and the Chargers just lost starting OG Louis Vasquez.
12) Miami Dolphins: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma - Jake Long out, Lane Johnson in.
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State - Trading for Darrelle Revis could change their need at corner, but they still could opt for Rhodes with this pick.
14) Carolina Panthers: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri - The Panthers need help on OL and DL, so OG Jonathan Cooper would be a possibility here, but I think they go with a DT and look for OL help in the 2nd.
15) New Orleans Saints: Star Lotulelei, NT, Utah - Lotulelei has to check out medically after his heart condition showed up at the combine, but he would be a good fit for their new 3-4 defense.
16) St. Louis Rams: Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas - The Rams have a lot of needs, and a number of directions they can go with this pick. They need a free safety, and after releasing Quintin Mikell they need a SS. Safety is the logical pick here.
17) Pittsburgh Steelers: Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU - The Steelers need a pass rush OLB, and Mingo is a 6'4", 241 pound speed rusher.
MORE: 2013 NFL Draft: Linebackers
18) Dallas Cowboys: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina - The Cowboys need help in the trenches, and Cooper is the highest rated big guy available at this point.
19) New York Giants: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State - The Giants seem to always find a way to add pass rushers, and Werner is the top pass rusher left.
20) Chicago Bears: _________, ___, __________ - Now it's your turn... Let us know who you're taking if the real NFL draft fell this way. There are quite a few possibilities still sitting there for Phil Emery, and just to name a few;
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State
Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
MORE: 2013 NFL Draft: Guards and Centers
Or maybe you would go another direction at number 20. Give us your choice, and be sure to tell us why you went with who you went with. The only rules are NO TRADING DOWN!
Make a pick...