Chicago Bears Training Camp is officially open!
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Bears&src=hash">#Bears</a> at 1st practice at Bourbonnais. <a href="http://t.co/dkGq9KVovF">pic.twitter.com/dkGq9KVovF</a></p>— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) <a href="https://twitter.com/RaferWeigel/statuses/360764378049544192">July 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Bears players and coaches made their way to Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois yesterday to check in and to run the Marc Tretsman mandated conditioning test. Defensive end Shea McClellin alerted reporters that everybody passed the test.
A little later today we'll provide a training camp recap, full of Tweets from Bourbonnais.
Here's a link to the entire Chicago Bears training camp schedule.
The Chicago Bears website also has a handy Training Camp FAQ which can be found here.
Please keep in mind that Open Threads are rated WCG-MA, so you may see a naughty word or two in the comment section. Here's a link to our community guidelines so you know what is still out of bounds. It may be an open thread, but we still should act fairly civilized, we're not Yahoos.
Now enjoy the open thread!
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- Chicago Bears 2013 Position Battles: Quarterback
- Chicago Bears DT Sedrick Ellis retires
- Chicago Bears sign DL Jamaal Anderson
- The Bears Den: July 26, 2013 - Training Camp news and notes
- Chicago Bears kicker Robbie Gould unimpressed by GM's new policies
- Bears Playbook - Two Plays to Watch For
- Chicago Bears 2013 Position Battles: Tight End