The Bears had a scheduled day off yesterday and, no doubt, the players appreciated the breather. You can be sure that the coaches didn't take much time off and nor did the media; see what they reported in today's Den if you haven't already had a look.
For a reminder of what went down in practices 1-4, check out WCG's Training Camp recaps for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, as well as the corresponding roundups in the Den (covering Fri / Sat / Sun / Mon). Sam goes over which Bears players had impressed early on here.
Key stories coming into today's session: Will Jermon Bushrod's calf strain have cleared up? Can the O-line improve on its patchy early performances in pass protection? How will the RG and WR battles pan out? Who will step up now that Sedrick Ellis and Turk McBride are out of the running for the DL group?
What else will you be looking out for?
To borrow from myself borrowing from Schweickert borrowing me borrowing from Lester:
The Chicago Bears website also has a handy Training Camp FAQ which can be found here.
Please keep in mind that Open Threads are rated WCG-MA, so you may see a naughty word or two in the comment section. Here's a link to our community guidelines so you know what is still out of bounds. It may be an open thread, but we still should act fairly civilized, we're not Yahoos.
Now enjoy the open thread!
Steven Schweickert Bernardo Catastrophe reminded us, Open Thread Responsibly (TM).
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- The Bears Den: July 31, 2013 - Training Camp news and notes
- Chicago Bears 2013 Position Battles: Running backs
- Chicago Bears 2013 Position Battles
- Chicago Bears 2013 Position Battles: Wide Receiver
- The Bears Den: July 30, 2013 - Training Camp news and notes
- Players to watch in Bears training camp
- Chicago Bears Training Camp Day 4 Recap: DE Turk McBride out for the season