We will still have our giant 'How to watch' article posted this weekend, but since there have been a lot of questions in the last couple of days, we thought we'd get a quick look at the NFL Week 3 maps early.
The 2-0 Bears will be visiting an 0-2 Steelers team that will undoubtedly be bringing everything they have to the table, but Chicago will be hoping to stay atop the NFC North with Green Bay and Detroit one game behind.
Since this game will be played Sunday Night, what will be on your TV this Sunday? We're glad you asked! One of our favorite websites, and one you should have bookmarked, is 506 Sports. Click HERE for a complete map of the early and late games, and find out who will be killing time while you wait on the big game Sunday night.
Tell us your Sunday plans before the Big Sunday Nighter...
More from Windy City Gridiron:
- The Bears Den: September 20, 2013 - Week 3 news and notes
- Why the Chicago Bears do not have a designated "Slot" receiver
- Chicago Bears Playbook - The Return(s) of Devin Hester
- Pleased to Meet You: Week 3, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Chicago Bears Fantasy Football: Start 'Em and Sit 'Em versus the Steelers
- The Bears Den: September 19, 2013 - Week 3 news and notes