Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery and Head Coach Marc Trestman are scheduled to address the media at 9:30 am Central time.
If you can't get to a TV, you can watch the presser at CSNChicago.
This is their end of the year state of the Bears address, and some topics they will no doubt hit on are;
- Jay Cutler / Josh McCown
- The numerous free agents
- Julius Peppers' giant contract
- The 4th and 8 play against the Packers
- Mel Tucker's future with the team
- The recent report that some players never bought into the new syetem
- The Bears Den: January 02, 2014 - Chicago Bears news & notes
- Chicago Bears offensive skill positions: Final stats for 2013
- Chicago Bears 2014 opponents, 2013 NFL Playoff Schedule, and a New Year's Eve Open Thread!
- Ten Thoughts on the NFL: Chicago Bears and beyond
- Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers: A Look Inside the Numbers