For the second straight week, the Chicago Bears aren't playing on Sunday. And for the second straight week, it's because they got their rear ends handed to them on Thursday night.
But let's not focus on the negative... After all, we could consider it a good thing that the Bears aren't playing today.
On the docket for Week 14, we have the following:
- Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-3-1)
- St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Washington (3-9)
- New York Giants (3-9) at Tennessee Titans (2-10)
- Carolina Panthers (3-8) at New Orleans Saints (5-7)
- New York Jets (2-10) at Minnesota Vikings (5-7)
- Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at Miami Dolphins (7-5)
- Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cleveland Browns (7-5)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-10) at Detroit Lions (8-4)
- Houston Texans (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10)
While we know this time of year carries huge playoff implications, when you look at that lineup, there's a lot of bad football games to be played to kick this Sunday off.
But football is football, and we shall plod through it.
In the meantime, don't forget to get your FanDuel lineups set. Lots of money being awarded every week to WCG and SBN members-- don't miss out on your own opportunity. Click HERE for more info.
This is your Week 14 Early Games Open Thread... Have fun!