It's the preseason. It's game 2. We should see some medium starter time. There are some questions that need answers:
- Who is the backup quarterback: Jimmy "Pickles" Clausen or Jordan "Speed Dial" Palmer?
- Who is the backup running back?
- Who is the third wide receiver?
- Does Jay release his laser rocket arm, just because he can?
- Does Zach Miller show the same flash he had in game 1?
- Can Shea McClellin play NFL 4-3 linebacker?
- Who are the starting safeties?
- Can the defensive linemen generate a consistent pass rush?
- Will they fill gaps and allow the linebackers to roam on running plays?
- How many people will Kev have to ban?
And on the Jaguars end:
- Is Blake Bortles the future for Jacksonville?
- Who are the wide receivers?
- If Toby isn't the guy, can one of the other running backs step up?
- Could this defense be legit?
What are you looking for tonight?