The Bears are on a two-game winning streak, and we tend to agree with Jeremiah Ratliff that three in a row sounds a lot better. And what better way to get that third win in a row than by beating a divisional opponent? The 0-5 Lions are having their own unique struggles, and many would argue they are not as bad of a team as their record shows. But we're hoping to keep them winless for at least one more week.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- On Monday, the Bears placed another running back on the IR- Jacquizz Rodgers. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler 'all-in' in learning new offense. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler sparks a new-found sense of toughness on the team. (LINK)
- Mike North: The Chicago Bears have a new swagger. (LINK)
- Bears' patience is being tested by Alshon Jeffery's lingering injury. (LINK)
- The NFL's leading rusher through Week 5: Matt Forte. (LINK)
- When was the last time the Bears had back-to-back late-game wins? (LINK)
We'll have more coverage for you as the day rolls on... Stay tuned!