On the radio yesterday there were lots of Chicago Bears fans calling in stating they were nervous about playing the Detroit Lions-- that many of them had a bad feeling about this game. The Lions are 0-5, but many think they aren't as bad as their record indicates.
The Bears are, of course, a lot more beat up and struggling to put together a wide receiver corps or offensive line week to week. But if they can hang on and get one more win under their belts, they'll have an extra week of rest as the Bye week will be up next.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Three under the radar bright spots for the Bears as they head to Detroit. (LINK)
- The Bears are not taking the 0-5 Detroit Lions for granted. (LINK)
- Some Bears players talk about the weapons that the Lions have on the field. (LINK)
- An in-depth breakdown of the Bears next opponent: The Detroit Lions. (LINK)
- Jimbo Covert and Dan Hampton talk about Jay Cutler's improved play. (LINK)
- Martellus Bennett says the players are responding to the coaches' direct approach. (LINK)
- Pernell McPhee is making a big impact for the Chicago Bears. (LINK)
- Fangio: A Cubs World Series title is 'in the bag'. (LINK)
- Shea McClellin's knee injury is only a short-term problem. (LINK)
- The Bears are on the rise on NFL Power Rankings. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG for more coverage as the day rolls on...