The Chicago Bears will get one final practice in today in preparation for their contest versus the Detroit Lions, then hit the road and spend Saturday in Detroit. John Fox is undoubtedly looking forward to getting this game over with so his players an get an extra week of rest during the Bye week.
And what better to way to head into a Bye than with a three-game winning streak. Hopefully.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Chicago Bears injury updates from Thursday. (LINK)
- Alshon Jeffery says his hamstring feels a lot better than last week. (LINK)
- A Bears-Lions preview from the Detroit perspective. (LINK)
- Are the Bears going to face a situation where Vic Fangio or Adam Gase leaves town? (LINK)
- Adam Gase talks about Jay Cutler's quarterbacking ability. (LINK)
- Everything you need to know about the Bears vs Lions game. (LINK)
- Lions blog says Cutler has been unspectacular, Bears have one of the worst defenses in the league. (LINK)
- Bears can pounce on struggling Lions. (LINK)
- Rookie center Hroniss Grasu has been a quick learner for the Bears. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler says he ain't gonna miss having to face Ndamukong Suh in Detroit. (LINK)
- Adam Gase says offense will be able to open up once Jeffery comes back. (LINK)
- A healthy Tracy Porter has made a big difference in the Bears secondary. (LINK)
- A really good look at rookie WR Cameron Meredith. (LINK)
- Bears defense is making significant improvements week over week. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG as the day rolls on for more yummy Chicago Bears goodness...