The Bears get an extra week of rest, and an extra week of preparation, as they look ahead not only to their next opponent-- division foe Minnesota Vikings-- but also look ahead to the remainder of the schedule.
There will be plenty for the coaching staff to focus on during their Bye week, including roster adjustments, offensive and defensive schemes, healing time for those injured, and what direction they want to go in for the remainder of the season. John Fox is a veteran of this league, so he's certainly got a plan.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines.
- Some stats, snap counts, and more from the Bears-Lions game. (LINK)
- The Bears waive Demontre Hurst, elevate Bryce Callahan. (LINK)
- John Fox says that the team has got to do a better job in the Red Zone. (LINK)
- Fox: "We're going to get there", undeterred by his team's 2-4 record. (LINK)
- Brad Biggs has 10 in-depth thoughts on the Bears after their loss to Detroit. (LINK)
- Matt Forte wants no part of the Bears Bye week. (LINK)
- The Bears need Matt Forte beyond just 2015. (LINK)
- The Bears are back to being unacceptable. (LINK)
- Lions 'superfan' doesn't take responsibility for being an a-hole to people. (LINK)
- The Bears 3rd-and-4 run should have worked if everyone had done their job. (LINK)
We'll have more Chicago Bears coverage as the day rolls on... Stay tuned.