The Chicago Bears (2-4) are on a Bye week, which could end up being perfect timing to try and get their ship back on track. The offense should come out next week firing on a cylinders, with an extra week of rest for Jay Cutler's Hamstring, Alshon Jeffery's Soft Tissue, and Eddie Royal's Ankle.
Of course, Matt Forte has stated he ain't taking no stinking Bye week because he's pissed and the team sucks, so if you're around Soldier Field today, peek inside and you might see Forte playing a simulation game against the Ghost of Brett Favre.
While the rest of the team takes the day off, we'll still have live discussion on the games that are on the 12PM docket:
- Tampa Bay Bucs (2-3) vs. Washington Redskins (2-4)
- Atlanta Falcons (5-1) vs Tennessee Titans (1-4)
- New Orleans Saints (2-4) vs Indianapolis Colts (3-3)
- Minnesota Vikings (3-2) vs Detroit Lions (1-5)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2) vs Kansas City Chiefs (2-5)
- Cleveland Browns (2-4) vs St. Louis Rams (2-3)
- Houston Texans (2-4) vs Miami Dolphins (2-3)
- New York Jets (4-1) vs New England Patriots (5-0)
Bye Week: Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers
Who are you rooting for today? Make your picks below!
This is your Early Games Open Thread... Have fun!