With 10 games remaining in the regular season, the Chicago Bears still have a chance. A chance for what? The playoffs. If you look around the NFC, it could be inferred that a team in the NFC North with 9 wins could grab the 2nd Wild Card spot after the NFC South.
So could the Bears go on a 7-3 run to close out the season? With the offense coming back healthy and Vic Fangio's defense capable of at least holding their own-- well, just take a look at the final 10 opponents and see if you can find seven wins. I bet you can...
Let's take a look at some recent headlines.
- The water is getting hot in Tampa Bay, specifically in Lovie Smith's bathtub. (LINK)
- Get your Chicago Bears pumpkins carves while you still have time! (LINK)
- John Fox talks more about the release of Jeremiah Ratliff and the signing of Ziggy Hood. (LINK)
- Eddie Goldman was sad to see his mentor Ratliff go. (LINK)
- Ziggy Hood had multiple phone calls, but felt the Bears were the best fit. (LINK)
- Hub Arkush grades the Chicago Bears quarterbacks through the first 6 games. (LINK)
- Antrel Rolle was at practice Monday and John Fox hopes he and Shea McClellin are back soon. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler has thrived while facing adversity this year. (LINK)
- With the Bears facing the Vikings this weekend, a look at Adrian Peterson's top performances. (LINK)
- Jim Bob Cooter takes over as offensive coordinator for the Detroit Lions. (LINK)