The Chicago Bears are four days away from facing the Minnesota Vikings at Soldier Field, which is a game that will determine the rest of the season. That may seem a bit dramatic, but the Bears playoff chances are still alive... If they win 7 or 8 games in their final 10, they could end up with the #2 wild card slot. That all starts with beating Minnesota this coming weekend.
But if the Bears can't beat the Vikings after an extra week of rest and preparation, then this just isn't their season.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- The extra week of rest really helped some players heal up. (LINK)
- Chicago Bears rookies are getting involved in the community in a really great way. (LINK)
- The Bears defensive line will be tested with the absence of Jeremiah Ratliff and Ego Ferguson. (LINK)
- The next five games will really test the Chicago Bears. (LINK)
- Five post-Bye week questions regarding the Bears. (LINK)
- The Bears must protect Jay Cutler against the Minnesota Vikings pass rush. (LINK)
- The offense will be facing a Vikings defense that is really in a groove. (LINK)
- Bears rookie WR Kevin White talks about his post-surgery progress. (LINK)
- NFL Week 7 fantasy football preview. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG as the day rolls on and we'll have more coverage on the Chicago Bears...